Thank you for choosing Jamu Australia for your styling and fashion needs. In Jamu we work hard to ensure that we design for all lifestyle needs and we aim to give you a real fashion choice through our online store. Please read our terms and conditions before using our website as in doing so you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. When you register with us on our website you agree and accept responsibility for the security of your password and your account to ensure that there is no unauthorised access to your account. You also agree to email us immediately if you believe that the security to your account is compromised.
2. Jamu Australia reserves the right to cancel or not accept your registration, remove or edit content including prices, or cancel orders at our discretion and without notice. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
3. We promise to be error-free as to the content of our website however this cannot be guaranteed.
4. We may need to from time to time suspend the website for maintenance without notice to you.
5. All contents and images of our website is the property of Jamu Australia and its suppliers or affiliates and cannot be downloaded for any purpose without our express written consent. All designs are copyright of Jamu Australia.
6. You may not use our logos and trademarks – Jamu Australia and jamuaustralia.com without our written consent.
7. You may hyperlink our home page as long as the intent is not to portray Jamu Australia, our affiliates, products or services in a derogatory, offensive or misleading manner.
8. You agree to use our website for browsing and shopping purposes and will not use it for fraudulent purposes, in connection with any unlawful activity, or to cause annoyance including but not limited to commercial solicitation or spam.
9. When you place an order to purchase a product you will receive an Order Confirmation. You agree to contact us immediately should the contents of this Order Confirmation is not correct.
10. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product. Our contract is only binding when we send you an email confirming that we have despatched the product. If for whatever reason we cannot supply the goods we will make full refund of your payment.
11. We have a ‘no questions asked’ returns policy, however we will be grateful to hear from you as to why the product does not fit your needs on your decision to return. Please do review our Returns Policy.
12. Delivery times as stated on the website cannot be guaranteed at time of purchase and should not be relied upon. We aim to advise you should the delivery time differs from what has been advised by the website.
13. We aim to be as accurate as we can with regard to the pricing of our product on the website. Should the correct price is lower than that is shown on the website we will charge you the lower amount. If it is higher than shown on the website we will contact you to advise you before despatch giving you the opportunity to either proceed with the order or cancel it.
14. Our prices are for the goods and postage only. Another other charges imposed by authorities outside of Jamu Australia will be your responsibility. We advise that you check with regard to the taxes, import duties, customs clearance fees etc that could be imposed by the country in which the goods are to be received.
15. Jamu Australia as a UK registered company can only enter into a commercial contract with you only if you are over 18 years of age.
16. When you have emailed us or electronically communicated with us, or when you have entered into a contract with us by making a purchase you have agreed and consent to receive communications from us electronically. Should you do not wish to receive any communication from us you always have your statutory right to ‘unsubscribe’ us from our communications.
17. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies and the above terms and conditions without notice.
18. We will not be held responsible for any events or failure to meet our obligations under these terms and conditions in circumstances where our failure is arisen from cause(s) that is/are beyond our reasonable control.
If you dont have a Jamu account, use this option to access the registration formCREATE ACCOUNT